Providing Innovative Route to Market Solutions
Brands Africa Zambia was established in 2011 and was a consolidation of Vambiri and Lysos Distributors. It is growing to become one of the leading FMCG sales and distribution businesses in Zambia, with a well-deserved reputation for attention to detail, innovation and world-class service delivery.
Brands Africa represents both international and local principals exclusively and provides national distribution to all formal retail and wholesale chains as well as the informal sector. Brands Africa is also a major supplier to the in-store bakery channel, providing a variety of ingredients for their production.
There is a country-wide sales and merchandising team consisting of over 60 people , as well as a 3PL fleet of 5 trucks to ensure excellent distribution coverage with reliable deliveries. Brands Africa’s warehouse is located in Lusaka and offers 4,000m2 of ambient and temperature controlled storage space.
PERSONAL CARE & COSMETICS
BEVERAGES, ALCOHOL & TOBACCO
FINE FOODS & CONFECTIONARY
Our Management Team
OSWELL CHAWAPIWA (GENERAL MANAGER)
- A seasoned marketer with over 26 years of experience in sales and marketing with various organizations in the region.
- A holder of B.com in marketing management and currently completing his MBA by end of 2020.
MICHAEL KAHUNI (BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION CONSULTANT)
- A Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant with 15+ years in accounting and managerial experience
- He holds a Master of Science in Professional Accountancy from the University of London
- He has worked in FMCG, ICT and Agribusiness industries in Zimbabwe and Zambia.
ANTHONY McROBB (COMMERCIAL MANAGER)
- Has over 24 years of commercial experience in the FMCG sector, 11 years with Brands Africa Group and has worked with most departments within the company.
- He possesses high skills in communication and negotiating from his wide exposure and experience in the trade.
Plot Number 35998
Off Chandwe Musonda Road
Tel: +260 211 27 22 44 / 45 / 48 / 51