Brands Africa services all the major retail, wholesale and speciality chains in the region. These include both local and South African retail and wholesale chains, as detailed below:
In order to achieve focus, the businesses have dedicated sales teams that focus on specific categories, that we distribute. This ensures that the sales reps have exceptional product knowledge and ensure that execution in their ranges is best in class.
The main categories we focus on are:
- Personal Care
- Homecare and detergents
- Fine Food & Confectionary
As part of the service to our principals, and to create brand awareness, we have a dedicated team that focuses on specific channels within the countries. These include;
- Sales – We have a team of over 50 sales staff that service the Modern Trade (Retail and wholesale stores)
- Van Sales – We have 8 trucks that service the Traditional Trade (High-Frequency stores), that include garage forecourts, tuck-shops, convenience, and traditional shops
- HORECA – Dedicated teams that service hotels, restaurants, and canteens
- Specialty – Dedicated sales reps, that focus on hardware, toy shops and pharmacies for ranges in non-supermarket channels.
To ensure that our brands are enjoying prominent and maximum visibility in the retail chains, we have over 180 merchandisers across the region, that are situated in the various stores, ensuring that our products are highly visible, in perfect conditions and where necessary, rotated to ensure freshness.
Brand Building and Marketing
Brands Africa provides the following value addition and brand building services to its principals;
- In-Store Demonstrations and Product sampling
- Promotions and product giveaways
- Brand Activations
- Restaurant and Hospitality wet sampling
- Participation in high profile events.